Wheel Throwing Course
Register for this wheel throwing course to learn how to throw clay on an electric spinning wheel and feel the power of hands-on creation!
This course is ideal for beginners with little or no experience at all.
The following techniques will be covered: centering clay, pulling clay, wedging, trimming leather-hard clay, pulling and attaching handles.
This course will also include 1 glazing session.
- Artpieces: up to 5 pieces for each session, max. 25 pieces at the end of course
- Firing: all pieces
- Glazing: all pieces with 6 color options (white, green, brown, yellow, blue, black)
- Provision of tools and materials
- Complimentary drinks and seasonal fruits from Panyanivej farm
what to bring
Personal care products
WHAT TO WEAR
- Comfortable clothes that can get dirty!
- Refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes as there are many gravel roads and slopes on the facility grounds
• Strictly no refund or extension for unused sessions after expiry.
• Please treat your reservation as a commitment to attend. We are a small business and operate on very limited class sizes. If you need to reschedule or cancel, please inform us at least 3 days before the scheduled class. We hope you can understand.
• Unattended bookings will be considered as no show and utilized.
• Full payment can be made in cash or via bank transfer before or after the 1st session.
terms and conditions
Reservation and Cancellation
- Directly schedule and reserve your preferred date, timeslot and number of pax attending by sending a text/WhatsApp to Ms Somchit Phankham at +8562055668074
- Reservation to be made at least 7 days prior to scheduled class
- Please treat your reservation as a commitment to attend. We are a small business and operate on very limited class sizes. If you need to reschedule or cancel, please inform us at least 3 days before the scheduled class. We hope you can understand.
Payment can be made in cash or via bank transfer before or after class.
Collection of pieces
- All pieces will be ready for collection in 1-2 months time from the date of class.
- Participants will be notified via text/WhatsApp once the pieces are ready for collection.
- Please note that if the pieces are not collected after three months, they will be discarded or sold away. We seek your understanding to collect your pieces on time.
Refund or exchange of pieces
We strive to ensure the quality of all our products. However, due to the nature of our items being handmade and unique, we do not accept returns or exchanges. We also do not guarantee your piece will come out exactly the way you expected it to or in the colour you selected. Many variations appear in the kiln. Since glaze is made of glass, it may take on different forms during firing leading to a wide range of outcomes. No refunds are given for glazing pieces that turn out differently from what you expected.
We provide local and international shipping. Please note that additional shipping fees will be charged. Shipping fees will be calculated based on the weight of the pieces, according to the DHL shipment quotation. You are also advised to purchase shipment insurance at an additional cost of 2% of the insured value to protect against the potential of a damaged or lost shipment.
Delivery typically takes 3-5 working days for local orders. For international orders, delivery time may vary depending on the destination and customs processing. Please note that delivery times may be longer during holiday seasons or due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or delays from the courier service.
All ceramic pieces will be fired in the kiln at around 1200° Celsius. The final product is safe for use with food, in the microwave and dishwasher.