Veggie Stir-fry Spaghetti
- You can even swap out the spaghetti for other pasta shapes and types. Whole wheat and even gluten-free pasta will work beautifully.
- You can cool down the spaghetti in a normal temperature water after boiled, for a more al dente taste.
Serving: 3-4 servings
Total time: 30 minutes
- Vegetables: Oyster mushrooms, baby corn, asparagus, green leave veggies, etc. (chopped)
- Spaghetti one full hand (for 3-4 servings)
- Canned tomato or any preference spaghetti sauce (half or 1 full jar)
- 3 Gloves of garlic (one tablespoon)
- Soya sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh wild rockets/Italian basils
- Heat a large stir-fry pan with olive oil over a medium heat and add garlic to stir fried for 3-5minutes (until turn light yellow)
- Add all prepared washed and chopped vegetables and stir fried for 5-8 minutes (until soft but still crunchy). Add canned spaghetti sauce with a little bit of salt to stir.
- Add a table spoon of soya sauce
- Bring to low simmer and cook until liquid has a thickened and reduced by half (about 10 minutes)
Cook the Spaghetti:
- While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pot of water added with salt and a bit of oil to boil. Cook pasta/spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Take the pasta to the sauce pan and then toss in the cooked pasta. Leave for a minute then serve with parmesan and fresh wild rockets/Italian basils leaves.