By receiving tourists to our farm, it helps our team to able to reflect on our own values. We are able be aware of the importance of our traditional lifestyle and local farming practice through providing tour activities for foreigners.
- We give those who are keen to learn about organic farming and Lao farming techniques a hands-on experience;
- Depending on the season, visitors can try their hand at padi and vegetable planting, fishing, and making organic compost;
- Visitors harvest vegetables and learn to prepare a traditional Lao lunch;
- You can learn to extract sugarcane juice with a hand press and cast a fishing net the Lao way;
- Learn about Lao architecture by exploring a traditional house that was built in the southern province of Savannahkhet and rebuilt on Panyanivej Farm.