By receiving tourists to our farm, it helps our team to able to reflect on our own values. We are able be aware of the importance of our traditional lifestyle and local farming practice through providing tour activities for foreigners.
- We give those who are keen to learn about organic farming and Lao farming techniques a hands-on experience;
- Depending on the season, visitors can try their hand at padi and vegetable planting, fishing, and making organic compost;
- Visitors harvest vegetables and learn to prepare a traditional Lao lunch;
- You can learn to extract sugarcane juice with a hand press and cast a fishing net the Lao way;
- Learn about Lao architecture by exploring a traditional house that was built in the southern province of Savannahkhet and rebuilt on Panyanivej Farm.
What you can expect
Learn and understand more about Lao rice cultivation practices
HIGHLIGHT #2Organic farming experience: composting, preparing vegetable bed and planting vegetables
Farmers’ lifestyle on foraging and harvesting food
Farm fresh cooking farm to table and feast on traditional Laotian dishes with the farm’s fresh produce!
Terms and Conditions
- The program will be muddy because it has been designed for real hands-on experience.
- Please bring flip-flops, clothing for changing and your own personal care items.
- Panyanivej Farm will provide all necessary materials and tools for the program activities, as well as snacks and beverages.
- Please be aware that certain activities may change based on the season and the weather